Get help or report a problem.

What to do


For police, fire, or medical emergency, call 911

Help and information


For TTY, call 311, option 7 (or 415-701-2323)
Outside of San Francisco, call (415-701-2311)


Submit a request for help online through SF311. You can also report a problem with something in SF.

Get help

San Francisco City Hall

1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102

Mon to Fri, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm

View location on google maps

Last updated August 15, 2023