We’re a big, family-friendly, outdoor market with a variety of goods at bargain prices. Browse our stalls to find:
- Clothing, hats, and purses
- Coins and stamps
- Cassettes, DVDs, and vinyl records
If you're interested in selling goods at the Market, apply to become a vendor.
- We have free on-site parking
- There's also additional parking across the street
- The market is wheelchair accessible
- The closest BART station is Glen Park and you can take a MUNI bus from there
Sell at this market
Apply to sell goods at the Alemany Flea Market
Register to become an approved vendor.
Sell goods at the Alemany Flea Market
If you're an approved vendor, learn how to sell goods at the Flea Market.
Reserve and pay for a stall at the Alemany Flea Market
If you’re approved to sell goods at the Alemany Flea Market, learn how to get a stall and pay for it.
Cancel your reservation at the Alemany Flea Market
If you're a vendor and you can’t go to a market day you reserved, here's what to do.