At the Fulton Plaza Gift Gallery, you can sell high-quality merchandise, antique collectibles, and handcrafted artisan works. Follow the process below to become a vendor.
Check the list of what you’re allowed to sell
Read the rules
Before you can become a vendor, you need to review the market rules.
Fill out 4 forms
Print, fill out, and sign these forms:
- Hold harmless agreement
- Fulton Gift Gallery agreement to comply with the rules
- Fulton Gift Gallery vendor information sheet
- Swap Meets, Flea Markets, or Special Events Certification form
Note that you'll need to list all the goods you plan to sell on the certification form.
Submit your application
Your application has to include:
- A copy of your legal ID
- A copy of your California seller’s permit
- A copy of your San Francisco Business registration certificate
- The 4 forms above
Bring your application in person or mail it to:
Real Estate Division
25 Van Ness Ave Suite #400
San Francisco, CA 94102
Last updated November 2, 2023