Report neglected or run-down buildings

Report blight on properties where buildings have significant visible damage, deterioration, or debris

What to do

If the problem involves graffiti, file a graffiti report instead.

1. Fill out a form

Tell us where the property is and what the problem is.

We will need:

  • The location (exact address)
  • A description of the blight

Include a photo to assist with investigation. 

2. Track your case

After you report, you will get a tracking number from 311. You can use this number, or your email address, to track your case online.



Call 311 to make a report


415-701-2311 if calling from outside San Francisco
For TTY, press 7

Get help



415-701-2311 if you are calling from outside of San Francisco

For TTY, press 7

Last updated August 14, 2023