Get help with vermin in your building

Learn how to deal with rodents, bedbugs, mosquitos, or pigeons are in your home or business.

What to do

1. Understand your responsibilities

Building owners and tenants have responsibilities to keep vermin away. Learn more about keeping your building free of pests.

2. Report a vermin issue

Call 311 to report health issues connected to businesses, apartments, or other living and working spaces.

Get help



415-701-2311 if you are calling from outside of San Francisco

For TTY, press 7

Healthy Housing Program

Department of Public Health
Environmental Health Branch

Last updated April 16, 2024