Report blocked driveway or illegal parking

Tell us where the problem is so we can issue a citation or tow the vehicle.

What to do

If a vehicle has been parked in one spot for more than 72 hours and isn't blocking your driveway, file a different report for an abandoned vehicle. 

1. Fill out a form

We will need:

  • The location
  • Your name 
  • Your phone number
  • License plate
  • Nature of request (for example, blocked driveway or double parking)

You will need to meet the officer if you want us to tow the vehicle. Otherwise, you do not need to be there when the officer arrives.

2. Track your case

After you report, you will get a tracking number from 311. You can use this number, or your email address, to track your case online or on the SF311 mobile app



Call 311 to make a report


415-701-2311 if calling from outside San Francisco
For TTY, press 7

Mobile App

Mobile App

Use the SF311 Mobile App to make a report

Download our mobile app to report a problem and track your request! Available on Android or iOS.

Learn more about the SF311 mobile app.

Get help



415-701-2311 if you are calling from outside of San Francisco

For TTY, press 7

Last updated June 13, 2024