Include complete and current:
- Certificates of Insurance (COI)
- Additional Insured Endorsements
- Waiver of Subrogation for Workers Compensation if activities occur on City property
If you are a Fiscal Sponsor for an applicant, gather the Fiscal Sponsor's insurance documents.
Insurance coverage you need
- General Commercial Liability: $1 million coverage
- Automobile Liability: $1 million coverage
- Workers Compensation: $1 million coverage
You may have the option to get Event Only insurance.
We waive insurance requirements under these circumstances:
- Automobile Liability: If your organization does not own vehicles or your team doesn’t use personal vehicles for the work you do
- Workers Compensation: If your organization has 0 people on payroll
Submit a waiver letter by following these steps:
- Copy the language from the waiver letter template to your letterhead
- Complete the areas highlighted in yellow and put a checkmark or X next to the insurances that need to be waived
- Upload the completed letter to the intake form along with complete information for the intake form
General operating budget
Include a copy of your organization's general operating budget for the current fiscal year.
If you have a fiscal sponsor, use your budget for the intake form, not the Fiscal Sponsor's budget.
Other contracts with the City
If you have other City contracts, complete the Appendix D – Other contracts with the City form and upload it to your intake form.