For current renters in San Francisco

Find eviction, financial, and landlord/tenant conflict help and more.

What to do

Need eviction help?

If you need one-time financial help paying back rent or for moving in

You can contact the following organizations about rent assistance:

If you are having conflict with your landlord or another tenant

The Bar Association of San Francisco provides a variety of conflict resolution services.

Conflict Intervention Service
Helpline:  415-782-8940

  1. Call the helpline for a free phone consultation to resolve disputes.
  2. If needed, a mediation session with a social worker may be organized. This session is voluntary and confidential for all parties involved.

Last updated November 17, 2022