Report a radio frequency concern

Let us know if you are concerned about radio frequency radiation near your home.

What to do

Radio frequency energy comes from both natural and manufactured sources. Radio frequency can come from broadcast television, radio, and cell phones.

Call 311 to make a report


415-701-2311 if calling from outside San Francisco
For TTY, press 7

We will contact the owner of the cell antenna and ask a third party to take measurements. We will review the report and share it with you. If the radio frequencies are over the safe level, the owner needs to fix it.

The Federal Communications Commission has standards for safe exposure to radio frequency. Learn more about radio frequency safety.

Last updated April 16, 2024