Report a building problem

File a complaint about construction, electrical, plumbing, living conditions, or disability access.

What to do

File a complaint

For all complaints, we will ask you for:

  • Property address of the problem
  • Your name and contact information (optional)
  • Problem or concern

Be sure to tell us if you want your complaint to remain anonymous.

You can also call 311 to file a complaint.

Last updated September 15, 2022