What to do
Call our office to schedule an appointment
Gather the following required documents
- Valid California driver’s license or any government issued I.D. (both parents).
- Proof of residence (hardcopy of a current utility bill).
- Newborn Screening Test form and Pediatrician’s name and phone number (must be e-mailed prior to appointment).
Information about your appointment
- It takes about an hour
- Both parents and the baby need to be present
- You may choose to purchase a birth certificate, the cost is $29 per certified copy and may be purchased with Visa, Mastercard or cash.
Appointments changes or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment you will be asked to reschedule.
Please call 415-554-2722 to let us know if you will be late or if you need to cancel.
If a physician or professionally licensed midwife attended the birth
Please bring the original Affadavit Birth information for Out of Hospital Birth signed by the physician or licensed midwife
If the birth was not attended by a physician or professionally licensed midwife
Proof of pregnancy
- office visit receipt
- signed note from physician or midwife
Coming to your appointment
Last updated January 30, 2024