Find your Workers' Compensation representative

Every department has a claim adjuster assigned to them. Get in touch with yours.

What to do

Find your workers' compensation claims adjuster

Most people who work for the City get their claims managed in-house by the Workers' Compensation Division.

Search for your department to find your representative.

If your claims are managed by Intercare

Claims for employees in some other agencies, like the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency, are handled by Intercare.

Find contact information for Intercare.

Last updated March 27, 2024