About this event
The City and County of San Francisco’s Department of Human Resources is hosting a virtual Department Spotlight session to bring awareness and guidance to people who are interested in learning more about potential sworn, civil and internship opportunities with the San Francisco Sheriff's Office.
Our online Department Spotlight sessions are held on Zoom and allow interested job seekers and job development professionals to join from wherever they are. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at this session.
Join our informational session to learn more about:
- The San Francisco Sheriff's Office
- Sworn, civil, and internship opportunities
- Application & selection procedures
- A day in the life with the Sheriff's Office
- Zoom preregistration is required by all attendees to attend the session.
- After preregistration, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique Zoom link to join the session.
- We encourage all attendees to sign up at least 72 hours in advance to aid in the preregistration process
What you will need:
- Internet access or WI-FI
- Zoom link to the meeting
Follow us on Twitter!: @SheriffSF
The City and County of San Francisco encourage women, minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics), HIV/AIDS status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military, and veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
To request an accommodation due to a disability or medical condition during these training sessions, please contact DHR-DiversityRecruitment@sfgov.org no later than a week before the training.
We appreciate your interest in working for the City and County of San Francisco!
We are actively recruiting 75-100 positions for the Deputy Sheriff Entry Level role. We encourage interested applicants who want to hear more to attend this event.