DRAFT FSTF Meeting Minutes

October 4, 2023

Present: Paula Jones (SFDPH – Food Security/Office of Anti-Racism & Equity); Anne Quaintance (Conard House); Austin Dalmasso (Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation); Guillermo Reece (San Francisco African American Faith-Based Coalition); Jade Quizon (API Council); Mei Ling Hui (SF Rec and Park/Urban Agriculture); Raegan Sales (Children's Council of SF); Tiffany Kearney (Department of Disability and Aging Services); Chester Williams (Community Living Campaign); Priti Rane (SFDPH – Nutrition Services); Jeimil Belamide (HSA/CalFresh); Cissie Bonini (UCSF/Vouchers4Veggies - Eat SF); Geoffrey Grier (SF Recovery Theater); Michelle Kim (Department of Children, Youth, and Their Families)

Also Present: Anthony Singh; Asha Chirackal (Vouchers4Veggies/EatSF); Ayla Burnett (Journalist); Christopher Lee (SFDPH – Center for Data Science); Danielle Lundstrom (SFDPH – SNAP-Ed); Daphne Young (Journalist); DeJanelle Bovell (SFDPH – Office of Anti-Racism & Equity); Ellen Garcia (EatSF); Emmy Miller (TNDC Food & Nutrition); Eric Chan (SFDPH – Office of Anti-Racism & Equity); Fiona McBride (SFHSA Food Access); George Gundry (Glide); Haley Nielsen (Farming Hope); Hannah Grant (Meals on Wheels); Jalal Alabsi (TNDC); Julia Chong (Florence Fang Community Farm); Kaela Plank (SFDPH – Center for Data Science); Kristi Friesen (Project Open Hand); La Rhonda Reddic (SFDPH – Office of Anti-Racism & Equity); Leah Walton (SF Dept. Of Disability and Aging Services); Marchon Tatmon (SF Marin Food Bank); Reese Isbell (SFDPH – Office of Health Equity); Serena Ngo (Hirsch Philanthropy Partners); Tammy (TNDC – Tenderloin Food Policy Council); Tiffany Lei (Department of Children, Youth, and Their Families); Tommy McClain (SF HSA Food Access); Veronica Shepard (SFDPH – Office of Anti-Racism & Equity)

Agenda Item	Discussion	Next Steps
1. Call order to order 1:30 p.m.	Call to order at 1:33 p.m.	None.
2. Land Acknowledgment 1:30 p.m.	Eric Chan recited the Land Acknowledgment.	None.
3. Welcome, member roll call, introductions, Cissie Bonini (Chair, EatSF/Vouchers4Veggies) 1:35 p.m.	Cissie Bonini did roll call and introduced the agenda. Public Comment: N/A	None.
4. Approval of minutes from September 6, 2023 1:40 p.m.	Chester, Raegan, Paula, Austin, Geoffrey, Priti, Tiffany, Jade, Mei Ling, Cissie, Michelle abstaining	None.
5. General Public Comment 1:45 p.m.	None.	None.
6. Presentation – Nancy Hernandez (Excelsior Strong), Updates on Food Programs 1:50 p.m.	This has been postponed to the November 1st Food Security Task Force meeting.	None.

7. Elections for Chair and Vice-Chair Cissie Bonini (Chair, EatSF/Vouchers4Veggies), 2:15 p.m.

Cissie Bonini: In October we have elections for the Chair and Vice-Chair. I am currently the chair, and Paula is the Vice-Chair. We are opening up for nominations for a new Chair. We will start with a discussion and a vote on the Chair, followed by a discussion and vote on the Vice-Chair. Eric did send out this announcement; this is open to Food Security Task Force members. He did not receive any advance notice of interest, but we want to open it up for folks that are interested in being the Chair of the Food Security Task Force. Do we have a PowerPoint slide for the responsibilities of this role?

Eric Chan: No but I can share our bylaws. If you look at sections 2 and 3, they describe the responsibilities of the Chair and the Vice-Chair.

Here is the link the bylaws.

Cissie Bonini: I can speak for myself that I cannot do this job forever, but I am willing to continue if there's no one else, but I want to hear discussion or if someone wants to nominate someone, we can have a discussion and then vote.

Chester Williams: Cissie, in your position as Chair, do you have an assistant to help you within your category or is that supposed to be the Vice-Chair?

Cissie Bonini: We as the Food Security Task Force did recommend more funding for staffing the task force, and you see a bunch of those folks on this call — DeJanelle, La Rhonda, and Eric help around the running of the meetings, agenda setting, and following up with items. Given that, it's still a lot of work. But it's super helpful to have, which has been different from prior years, which has made the chair jobs so much easier. The Vice-Chair does help with everything.

Paula Jones: I have to say Cissie has done an incredible amount of work as the Chair and constantly does, really appreciate all that you do.

Cissie Bonini: We are looking for a nomination, anyone interested in nominating?

Raegan Sales: Cissie did you nominate yourself or do you need someone else to nominate you?

Cissie Bonini: Why don't you nominate me?

Raegan Sales: I nominate Cissie for Chair.

Geoffrey Grier: I second that nomination.

Cissie Bonini: Is there any discussion or public comment?

Online comment from Priti Rane: I nominate Cissie.

Cissie Bonini: So let's go ahead and forward the vote. The motion on the table is that Cissie Bonini remains Chair of the Food Security Task Force. All in favor raise your hands

In favor: Paula Jones, Jade Quizon, Austin Dalmasso, Raegan Sales, Michelle Kim, Guillermo, Reece Chester Williams, Mei Ling Hui, Priti Rane, Geoffrey Grier, Anne Quaintance, Jeimil Belamide, Tiffany Kearney

Opposed: None

Abstentions: Cissie Bonini

Cissie Bonini: The motion is passed and I continue to be Chair. I can't do it forever people, someone is going to have to step up soon, but I'm happy and thank you for your support.

Cissie Bonini: Moving onto the Vice-Chair.

Anne Quaintance: I nominate Paula.

Paula Jones: This is an opportunity for somebody else to step up and be the Vice-Chair and I would welcome that.

Raegan Sales: It has to be someone from a city department, right Paula?

Paula Jones: No, anyone from the task force can be the Vice-Chair or the Chair.

Chester Williams: That was the comment I was going to make to Paula, was she interested in doing this again down the road because she's been active for quite some time, but she answered her own question so thank you Paula.

Paula Jones: I'm willing but I'm with Cissie. What we would probably do is revisit this in a year not two years, but if someone wants to step up right now that would be great too.

Michelle Kim: I saw the proposed amendments to the bylaws, it says the Vice-Chair can be individuals that are not members of the task force, as it's potentially optional and not required for advisories/subcommittees. I don't know if this going to change in the future; I would like more clarification and how this might change how we're nominating for Chair and Vice-Chair.

Paula Jones: Those were only for subcommittee discussion, not for the task force.

Cissie Bonini: Do we have a second for the nomination?

Raegan Sales: I'll second it.

Discussion/Public Comment: none. Cissie Bonini: We're up for vote, the motion on the table is to re-elect Paula Jones as Vice-Chair of the Food Security Task Force: In favor: Anne Quaintance, Jade Quizon, Raegan Sales, Reece Guillermo, Priti Rane, Austin Dalmasso, Michelle Kim, Chester Williams, Tiffany Kearney, Mei Ling Hui, Cissie Bonini, Geoffrey Grier. Opposed: None Abstentions: Paula Jones Cissie Bonini: Motion is passed, and Paula Jones remains the Vice-Chair of the task force. 8. Subcommittee on Reimagining Food The subcommittee elected a chair, FSTF member Jade Quizon, and asked for the FSTF staff to make Coordination update and discussion on opportunity to select a vice chair at the first subcommittee meeting. additional edits to the FSTF bylaws. amending bylaws, Cissie Bonini (Chair, Subcommittee proposed bylaw amendments to allow a non-Task Force member Post proposed as vice chair were discussed. The proposed amended bylaws were shared with EatSF/Vouchers4Veggies), Jade Quizon edits to the FSTF (Subcommittee Chair, API Council) the meeting attendees, please see the amended bylaws embedded here. FSTF website 10 days in members discussed their views on overall language of the bylaws and requested 2:30 p.m. advance of next the subcommittee make additional edits. Jade shared that the subcommittee FSTF meeting for also decided on a meeting cadence (meeting every 4th Tuesday of the month) discussion and a and next steps of working on looking at that list of criteria, adding what's vote. missing, reviewing the research from last year, and reaching out to additional food policy councils. Recommendations for food policy councils to connect with were elicited. All documents shared for the subcommittee can be found online. Please see the full video of discussion embedded (37:18:00 – 1:00:00 marks) here. **Task Force Member Comments:**

Geoffrey Grier: Is there a space for a co-chair? Cissie Bonini: That's what came up during the meeting. One of the things that came out was this issue that we don't have anything in the bylaws talking about a co-chair.

Michelle Kim: Based on how it's written on the shared document, it sounds like with any subcommittees that we do have, a chair can be self-nominated or nominated by another task force member, and then appointed by the chair of the Task Force. It doesn't go to a vote, right? Paula Jones: There's no vote and I see what you're saying, Michelle. I would propose that the process around vice chair shouldn't be the same as about the chair. So maybe the part about vice chairs in red should be moved and that whole discussion around vice chair should be separated from committee chair.

Chester Williams: I am in agreeance with Michelle, but I need more clarification on the amendment itself on this particular line of if the vice chair can be individuals that are not members of the task force. I need more clarification on that because they won't necessarily know what we've been doing if they are not a member. They may have certain specialties that we need, but they need to be brought in earlier if they want to be in a vice chair position. Cissie Bonini: You made a good discussion point. Thank you for bringing that up.

Tiffany Kearney: With the current language as it is, is there a vote that's taken or is it strictly an appointment by the chair? Because that's not clear to me. And I guess that would be the same. That would be the same in the amendment as well. Yeah, I think that's close to maybe what Michelle was saying.

Paula Jones: So, it sounds like the subcommittee chair can be appointed by the chair of the task force. But I think the language revision on this one is around the vice chair.

Tiffany Kearney: Well, it's not even clear to me at this point, it says advisory subcommittee chairs may be nominated by any task force member or may be self-nominated. So that's one thing. And at that point, will be appointed by chair of the task force from the committee membership. So does that mean that the committee membership takes a vote?

Paula Jones: That's not what this says. Everything in black is our existing bylaws and the existing bylaws allow the chair to choose from whoever's in the committee membership, then the chair of the task force will can choose who will be a subcommittee chair. We can make additional changes to existing language.

Tiffany Kearney: Maybe there's more changes around the existing language, but I hear what the priority is. If we're going to have to go through the process of making an amendment, then it might be a good idea to take this opportunity to make the amendment clearer throughout, in addition to vice chair.

Cissie Bonini: Great. So, clarifying language, for sure. Sounds like there's a couple of comments on that and making it super clear.

Tiffany Kearney: But I guess I still don't know what the answer is. Unless I'm just, maybe I'm just being a little slow to pick up what the answer is.

Cissie Bonini: It clearly needs some clarity on how it's written, but the subcommittee would like to have a vice chair that is not a food security task force member to assist the chair in the work of the subcommittee. It is currently not allowed in the bylaws. It's up to the group to discuss and accept, adjust, or reject the idea from the subcommittee.

Anne Quaintance: Yes, I really, really value people coming to the food security task force, meaning advisory or the subcommittees as well. I just think that if you're going to be in an executive position for the Food Security Task Force, you

should follow it. I think it needs to be a member of the Food Security Task Force. So, I encourage people who really want to chair something to please join the Food Security Task Force so you can chair a subcommittee. I'm happy to make a motion.

Raegan Sales: I guess I wanted to add that my preference would be for the vice chair process to be similar to, in the subcommittees, to be similar to what we've done here for the Task Force, for Take nominations from the committee and then vote on the position based on the nominations. I'm happy to hear the discussion and that we're thinking a lot about this and want to get it right. There is a person who's not a member of the Task Force but has been very engaged in our meetings on a regular basis and they have someone else from their organization who is a member of the Task Force, so they wouldn't be able to join the Task Force themselves. Sometimes community members have a really strong perspective and have a strong voice but don't always have a seat at the table. For me, I kind of see it as an opportunity for folks to have a little bit of a stronger seat at the table by participating in a subcommittee and providing support as a vice chair. I would agree that the chair should still be a Task Force member. Personally, I would welcome the addition of members of the public to help provide support with subcommittees. Thank you. Cissie Bonini: Thank you, Reagan.

Tiffany Kearney: I don't remember all the ins and outs of this, but could it be someone that is sponsored by a committee member? Considering what Reagan is saying, if there's someone in the public that is with an organization that already has a member on the committee, there wouldn't be a reason why the committee member couldn't be the vice chair and they just do it together.

Jade Quizon: I just wanted to ditto what Reagan was saying too. I just feel like if we as a subcommittee are voting for the vice chair too, then that's like one control mechanism and ensuring that the people who are chairing the

committee are people with experience, even if they aren't like a formal task force member.

Geoffrey Grier: I understand but it's opening the door for a whole lot of bruja down the pipeline. You can get somebody in there who you really don't want to be the vice chair and then you've got to go through this rigmarole all over again. And I've been here in this place on other commissions. My suggestion is no, I think everybody who's going to serve on committee or is taking a position of leadership has to have served or be on the commission at some point. Now this person who's a member of the public that is an active member can submit their suggestion. I don't think they should hold office without having gone through the commission. That is my thoughts.

Cissie Bonini: Great, thank you. Appreciate the. Appreciate discussion here.

Paula Jones: It sounds like there are different views and additional edits to be made. I think we got clarity to disaggregate the vice chair and chair language. Make the chair language be clear so that when we vote, like that's not the same as the vice chair. I did hear from Tiffany making more clarity around procedure. I don't know that we're ready to vote on anything.

Cissie Bonini: We have had a good discussion. It sounds like the process is this will come back next meeting for discussion and then a vote if there's to be an amendment to be made.

Public comment:

John McCormick: I work for TNDC. I'm the program manager of healthy retail and I've been a part of these meetings for the last five years since I started with the healthy retail program, and I was nominated and for the vice chair position. I just wanted to like to come in, say hello, and hear these concerns about having a vice chair that's a part of the task force. I get that a bit. I've also heard quite a

	lot in these meetings over the years about how it's important that members of the public and community members also have a voice in these meetings and I'm able to give comment now, but I think that this would be a great way to have some additional options for community members to participate sort of indirectly in the task force. My colleague Austin is on this task force, so I couldn't be on the task force given that he's on the task force already; I think Paula said this earlier. I'd really love to chair this with Jade. So, if it's possible, I know we're not voting anything today, but just wanted to put that out there. Super, thank you. Cissie Bonini: Thank you all for the good discussion. Appreciate it.	
	Eric Chan: Will be presenting about the subcommittee at the Shape up Steering Committee tomorrow (10/5). A lot of people in the shape of steering committee are interested in learning more about what's happening with the subcommittee, so I'll just be giving a brief background and then catching them up to speed on everything that's happened so far. There will be a new web page for the subcommittee, and it will be live soon. All the information shared to date can be found online already.	
	Online Comment by Raegan Sales: Do we need to finalize the language today in order to be able to vote next time?	
	Online Comment by John McCormick: Is this conversation open to the public? Online Reaction by Paula Jones re: John McCormick's question above: Thumbs up	
9. Food Security Task Force Workplan Update, Cissie Bonini (Chair, EatSF/Vouchers4Veggies) 2:40 p.m.	This agenda item was held in place of agenda item 6. Please find the downloadable Excel spreadsheet linked under agenda item 9 on our web page, linked here: https://sf.gov/meeting/october-4-2023/food-security-task-force	Send workplan to task force/upload web page.

Cissie Bonini reviews the workplan and provides an update. The workplan is based on priorities that were mentioned by task force members and community members in a previous survey. The priorities were then put together as actionable items and put those into a time frame.

The workplan is color-coded, with:

Green – Tier 1 – near term

Blue/Purple - Tier 2 - mid to longer term

Red – Tier 3 – need info/research

Yellow – Tier 4 – emerging issues

A big item is the 2024 recommendations and will be pulling recommendations and data from the Biennial Food Security & Equity Report (BFSER). There will be a proposed hearing for sometime in Quarter 3.

There are no current next steps for funding equity – special revenue.

Budget asks are part of the 2024 recommendations.

We are actively working on the FSTF configuration.

The work around ensuring community voice & community leadership is tied to the work around the centralized food body. We will hear more about this later today from Jade.

Housing & Food – no specific next steps on this; we rely on Anne (an FSTF member) to provide updates

MediCal and CalAIM – hoping that the Health Plan will provide a presentation sometime in November/December.

We hope to schedule and meet with Directors and the BOS after the FSTF recommendations and BFSER are ready, sometime in Quarter 3.

Emerging Issues – we have asked the Department of Emergency Management to present at a future meeting.

The Heart of the City Farmers' Market – we did vote at our last FSTF meeting to send out a letter to the city urging no negative impacts from the move.

More information needed on (most of these will be covered in the BFSER).

- Whole household coverage
- Info and referral outreach and centralized
- Direct cash benefits
- Urban agriculture
- Transportation

Michelle Kim: Are these files accessible? I need time to digest the information.

Eric Chan: It's not linked on the website, but we will send it out after this.

Anne Quaintance: Is there any particular area that you want us to make comments on?

Cissie Bonini: I think we're going to bring this item back; we will have plenty of opportunity to talk about it again. I think the idea is the generalized time frame, a sense of where we're going, that these were the priorities that we identified, and there might be new ones, but that these were some issue action areas that were identified, and once they're on here, that we would see what would be presented at task force meetings. We are very eager to have housing and food as an agenda item. It would be super helpful if there are interesting presentations to bring to the group or activities.

	Raegan Sales: I do appreciate having these check-ins and it's helpful to have a map of where we've been and where we're headed. I appreciate taking even a brief time to make sure we're still on track. Public Comment: None.	
10. Update and presentation of data on the Biennial Food Security and Equity Report, DPH Project Team 2:50 p.m.	Online Comment by Paula Jones: The slides are available at the link: https://sf.gov/sites/default/files/2023-10/FSTF_BFSER%20Data%20Briefing_10-4-23.pdf Kaela Plank reviews data on food security samples, agencies and community-based organizations that screen for food security and how programs are being screened, and what the data tells us about food insecurity, Please review the slide deck as well as the recorded presentation for more details. Christopher Lee reviews health outcome findings related to diabetes, hypertension, and heart failure broken down by race/ethnicity and age-adjusted rates by zip code. Christopher also presents data on life expectancy at birth by race/ethnicity and gender. Please review the slide deck as well as the recorded presentation for more details. Next steps discussed were: - October 10th special meeting has been cancelled - Special meetings on October 25th 9am-12pm and November 6th 1:30pm - 4:30pm are happening in person at 25 Van Ness Ave, Room 610. Online Comment by Kaela Plank: Specific program data is shared in the appendix Raegan Sales: I know the first special meeting will be a deep dive, looking at data provided, is that the same for the second meeting or are there different expectations?	None.

Paula Jones: We're trying to get clarity on what we're going to present in the first one. We will primarily be looking at agency data and some data from CBOs. We also have a lot of recommendations we received from agencies and want to review this. As soon as we get an agenda going, we'll make it clear what each meeting will cover and get that on the website.

Chester Williams: Thank you for the work. What surprised me was Treasure Island, I didn't know what was going on out there, that was an important point to understand what's going on out there. I do believe the results are pretty accurate given what I see in the community. I'm going to try to attend the meeting on the 25th, now that we have this data we need to think about how we can start resolving the issues and finding solutions.

Paula Jones: Now we have a lens through which to look at, on what the city is funding and for whom and where and use this data along with the reporting agency data and see how we're doing.

Reese Isbell: This is a biennial process, for future reports we hope to have departments respond more quickly with their data as they now know what to expect, and also have a frame of reference of what the data shows so that we can see trends and make recommendations from that as well.

Paula Jones: I want to give a shout out to Fiona with HSA, they have done an incredible job of pulling their data together, they had a heavy lift, thanks Fiona.

Cissie Bonini: I appreciate the use of the self-sufficiency standard because that's more real of what it's like to live in San Francisco. I think broadening this perspective is important and super sobering. It's what we've known and why we need to work hard on food security issues in San Francisco. I'm hoping we can do better.

Public Comment:

Fiona McBride: Thanks for the presentation, it's great to see the direction the data is taking. I have two questions. First question related to slide 23 re: food security data, it was noted that programs with more frequent food resources are associated with lower rates of food security. I'm curious where this logic came from and how we know it's related to frequency and not underlying service population differences or program type.

Kaela Plank: I wouldn't say associated, we weren't doing statistical tests. We were looking at the programs and the ones that consistently showed lower percentages tended to also be ones that offered food more frequently. It's not proof, it could definitely be related to underlying population as well.

Paula Jones: What are the food insecurity rates compared to intake vs. being on home-delivered meals after a year. That's for you all to look at, but when we did a big survey of single adults living in SROs, almost 800 people, we consistently saw that those who did get home-delivered meals did have lower rates of food insecurity. When we saw the data on the home-delivered meals as well as congregate meals, those programs are more available more often and that's where we came up with this info. But we don't have pre-and post-data.

Fiona McBride: What was the strategy for poverty and income analysis and health equity data. I thought it was helpful to see that laid out, curious on your thoughts re: rates and percentages that were used, which are very effective displaying equity, but as we start to converse more about resource distribution and raw numbers. For example, we see Treasure Island having extremely higher rates of the issues we're concerned about, but we know it's a smaller population. Will there be a side of analysis that talks about population numbers?

	Online Comment by Anne Quaintance: Yes, perhaps we can include the % of the actual population in that district. Paula Jones: That makes a lot of sense. I think we're going to do what we can with the data, and we're going to dive into defining what we're going to be able to present on the 25 th . Even cleaning the data right now is high priority, and getting the rest of the data is higher priority. What we're actually able to present is probably going to be pretty limited given the timeline and that this is the first time we're doing this, but would love to if there are any thoughts from Eric or Christopher. Eric Chan: We did have a conversation about specific recommendations on how we're going to allocate resources different populations. We have some of that data around population count, and we do have the sample sizes for our data, but like Paula said it's a matter of cleaning up all our data, and figuring out what those next steps are. Paula Jones: We would love your thoughts too Fiona as you are all deep in the data as well. Fiona McBride: Yes, definitely. I plan on attending the meeting on the 25 th	
11. Food Security Task Force member updates and emerging issues 3:20 p.m.	Cissie Bonini: For future agenda items, we will be changing this agenda item to include emerging issues. Raegan Sales: Children's Council is having our annual City Kids Family fair this Saturday, October 7 th . I will drop a link to the event in the chat and want to invite everyone to come and to share with their networks. We're going to have activities, giveaways (fresh fruits and veggies), great way to learn about Children's Council and other organizations and get some free food.	None.

Online Comment by Raegan Sales:

https://www.childrenscouncil.org/events/citykids/

Jeimil Belamide: General update on CalFresh caseloads: As of September 2023k, 104,105 individuals, 76,563 households. Each number is up a couple hundred from last month.

Cissie Bonini: is SNAP being impacted? There are a lot of conversations about WIC nationally re: the potential shutdown that could have paused WIC.

Jeimil Belamide: We're keeping an eye on that right now. When there was a possibility of shutdown in October, we were asked to issue benefits earlier than we usually do.

Anne Quaintance: Emerging issue: EBT fraud, and it happening to a couple of our board members, to some residents, and people struggling with policies that exist re: amounts, days, that not being the amount that was fraudulent. I did reach out to Jeimil, it is a system wide issue, would love to hear solutions at some other point. The residents of Conrad House are really eager to expand the food kiosk, we still currently only have one. We are looking for a government partner, private partner, or both.

Michelle Kim: DCYF's RFP was released, will put the link to the website. All the information related to the RFP is linked on our website. We didn't release it today; it was released a couple months ago.

Online Comment by Michelle Kim: DCYF Releases 2024 - 2029 Request for Proposals today. Copy of RFP document, details on pre-proposal conferences, question submission deadlines and deadline for submitting proposals can be found on our website: https://www.dcyf.org/rfp

	Tanana and a second a second and a second an	
	Priti Rane: It was a close call with the shutdown. California WIC did have enough	
	funding in case of a shut down, did have enough funding to go through	
	November. We still need the full budget to be passed by Congress to continue	
	through the rest of the year. We continue to serve families; a relief was that the	
	increase benefit to fruit and vegetables that happened during COVID continued	
	with the continuing resolution. It did not drop from the 45 dollars to 11-12	
	dollars. Once the full budget is passed, we hope that the increased amount	
	continues. There is another concern re: appropriations for the budget were	
	based off the old caseload numbers. Just like CalFresh we have grown quite	
	significantly, there is a concern that we might not serve everybody reaching out	
	to us. If that happens, there is a prioritization system that they will have to	
	create. I'm hoping that we will never have to go there because we never want	
	to turn anyone down who is eligible for the program, but we will have to wait	
	and see. For right now we are good until November 17 th .	
	Cissie Bonini: There's a bunch of things happening these next couple of months: - Subcommittee meeting on October 24 th - BFSER special meeting on October 25 th	
	- November Task Force Meeting on November 1st	
	_	
	- BFSER special meeting on November 6 th	
	No Public Comment.	
12.41:		
12. Adjournment 3:30 p.m.	Meeting adjourned at 3:24 p.m.	None.